Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year to you Noble Reader. I saw this image and message on the IG page of fashion designer Bethany Yellowtail and I was like hell yeah! Some years just kick our asses and it's all we can do to hold on.

And if 2017 was that for you - as it was for so many of us - I'm thrilled to let you know you made it. 2017 has finally given way to 2018. New week, new month, new year, new energy. That's some powerful voodoo shit right there. How often do we start a new month on a new week let alone a whole new year? And we have a powerful supermoon to boot!

So charge up your batteries, put your feet in the starting blocks, and get ready to launch yourself into your best year yet.

If you've made a new year's resolution, do your best to stick with it, one minute, one hour, one day at a time. Know why you've chosen to do that. Try to avoid the pointless meaningless resolutions like lose five pounds - unless getting that five pounds off will help you conceive that baby you've been longing for - you hear what I'm saying?

Write down your reason and stick it to the bathroom mirror, refrigerator, bedroom wall - where ever you'll see it and make it happen. This is the year for your dreams to come true.

I have so much love in my heart for you, let's achieve our personal best together this year. For me - I want 2018 to be filled with compassion and I can ensure that compassion on the planet grows by choosing a plant-based diet. I'm doing it for the animals - hands down - no question!

If you're curious to dip your toe into the pool of plant-fuel - check out Veganuary, take the pledge to go vegan this January {now} and they'll send you so much support it will make your dairy-free cup runneth over.

Big hugs and all the best for this spectacular new year!
xoxo
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment